I knew that C.S. Lewis and I had more in common than our Christianity when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." Welcome to a celebration of faith, tea, and the written word. I'm always engaged in a book, and whether it's one I'm reading or one of the inspirational romances I write, there's always a cup of tea close by. Join me in a cup as we chat about faith, our favorite books and the exciting places our reading and writing adventures take us.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Will You Help? JABBIC Cover Contest Readers Choice is Live!


What is the JABBIC?

The JABBIC (Judge a Book By Its Cover) was introduced in 2005 by the Houston Bay Area chapter of the Romance Writers of America. Judged by independent bookstores around the world, it remains the premier cover contest in the romance writing community.

In addition, the Readers’ Choice judging offers authors and artists the opportunity to get their work in front of thousands of eager fans.
(JABBIC website)

Happy News! The Reluctant Guardian is up for a JABBIC in the inspirational category!



I am totally biased, but I think the Harlequin art department did an amazing job. There are some other amazing covers on the site, too, and you can have a say on which wins the Reader's Choice Award!

Click here to follow the link. Anyone can vote once per cover. Five is best (LOVE it!) and One is not (don't quite love it).

I don't know about you, but it's given me new ideas of books to check out!



2 comments:

Trisha said...

Those are some great covers there! Of course I voted for 5-stars for The Reluctant Guardian! :)

Susanne Dietze said...


Thank you, Trisha! There were indeed some amazing covers up. And some new-to-me authors! I love learning about new authors! :)